Working for us...
There are no current vacancies at present, but feel free to check on a regular basis
Why work for us?
Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent Mind class their staff as their best resource. It is our commitment to provide all staff with the opportunity for personal development, training and to work in a positive, team focused environment.
Benefits of working for Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent Mind:
- To work for a forward thinking charity who values its staff
- The opportunity to make a difference for people in the work you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave allowance of 27 days plus statutory bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training program
- Managers who actively support you, carry out your appraisal and work with you on your personal development
- A commitment to professional development
- Access to complimentary therapies
Your commitment to us:
- A belief and understanding in what we do – supporting people who experience or are affected by Mental Health Problems
- To enjoy and support the people you work with including volunteers.
- To demonstrate a “can do attitude”, being flexible and open to challenge.
- To always act professionally and in line with Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent Mind policy’s
At Torfaen and Blaenau Gwent Mind we are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all our services and also to give equality of opportunity to our service users, volunteers and employees.
We will not tolerate any form of discrimination and ensure that all staff promotes our commitment to equality and diversity in their daily actions, discussions and behaviour.