Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
Why Managing Mental Health in the Workplace?
Your staff are more likely to encounter or experience mental health issues such as stress, anxiety or depression and being aware of the sign and symptoms will help people to approach the problem in a professional manor and sign post people to your Mental Health First Aider for support.
This will help reduce the effects on the individual, the people around them and encourage a speedier recovery in a supportive environment.
Aims of this workshop:
- To help participants spot the early sign of a mental health problem (such as depression, anxiety disorders, stress etc)
- To raise awareness and understanding of mental health problems in people
- To build confidence to help a person experiencing a problem
- To provide comfort to a person experiencing mental distress
- To know where to refer the person to get the right help
It is designed to be interactive and participants are encouraged (if they wish) to share views and experiences.
Length of course
½ day course
What is included?
We provide a fully qualified, experienced trainer, all the course materials and certificates of attendance.
To book a course or find out more information call Sheree on
T: 01495 757393