Why Stress Busting?
We all experience stress at some point in our lives and that’s not always a bad thing. However, when stress takes over and becomes too much it can have very negative effects on our lives, our work and the people around us. Therefore, this course aims to raise awareness of stress and provides participants with some tools and techniques to recognise and deal with it effectively.
Aims of this workshop:
- To raise awareness and understanding of the concepts and nature of stress, the positive and negative aspects
- To develop understanding of stress and how it affects us in physical, emotional, psychological and behavioural ways
- To ensure participants recognise stress in self and colleagues
- To ensure participants acquire and practice useful knowledge, tools and techniques to help build resilience, reduce and manage stress in the workplace
- To outline sources of further support
This course is designed to be 3 hours in duration offering a bite size opportunity to understand stress and acquire skills and techniques to develop personal resilience.
It is also designed to be interactive and participants are encouraged (if they wish) to share views and experiences.
What is included?
We provide the trainer, course material and certificates of attendance.
To book a course or find out more information call Sheree on
T: 01495 757393 or